Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Snail Mail Out Going

I sent this a little while ago now but I thought I would still share it here, better late than never!
Recently I sent off another parcel to my pen pal Sara
 I had been wanting to make a felt envelope for so long and I finally found the time to do it. I loved making it and it is a fun way to keep some letters.
I also added in a blue felt tea cup because I knew that my pen pal Sara would like one. I have been thinking that this would look really cute in traditional Christmas colours of red and white so hopefully I can get around to making some for gifts.

  I added in some paperclips I recently found, some washi tape, a handmade stamp and of course the teacup and my letter.

I added some washi tape to the front and back of the package and popped everything inside and sent it all off.

3 comments:

  1. Sara is very lucky to receive such gorgeous snail mail. Love the teacup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm loving that tea cup too 😄

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful parcel. I'm in love with the teacup too.

    ReplyDelete