Pages

Monday 19 September 2016

Christmas Challenge #35: Felt Angel

I have a long list of christmassy things that I want to make and one of the hardest parts is deciding which one next. So I decided to make some little felt angels. I've been waiting to make felt things with faces (instead of more stars or hearts) for a while now but whenever I try to make them I struggle with their faces- they always end up looking silly so I bought some little black eyes online hoping that this would help me be able to create some little people.
I think these eyes may have turned out to be a little big though, but since I have a little pile of them now I guess I will just have to go with it!
I'd really love to make some Santa's and Elves and reindeer but I think I will see how I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment