Pages

Thursday 8 December 2016

Christmas Challenge #45: December Daily Cover and Intentions

 Phew I am finally getting this up here! So this is my December Daily Album. This year I went with a traditional look and I got the main kit and two other kits, you can find out all about December Daily here from its creator Ali Edwards!
I'm only just finishing up on my December Daily from last year, I still have Christmas day and boxing day to go but other than that I mostly did it during December last year, isn't it amazing how the year can get away from us! eeek!
I added some glitter felt on the front cover and added the word twinkle because our theme for this year is 'The sound of Stars'. 

I have kept the inside cover page very simple and then I have added my intentions to the front cover so that I can see them there all December. I'm hoping that helps to keep them in the front of my mind.

I'm so glad to be doing December Daily again this year, it really does help to focus your attention on the joy that is the December season. I hope that I always find the joy this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment