Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Christmas Challenge # 46: December Daily first pages

My first December Daily page is a page that is actulally the last day of November so I have kind of added it in before the beginning of the rest of the album. My son had his christmas party a little early thiis year and it would normally fall in december and I have documented it in past December albums so I really wanted to still include it!
 I also used this amazing set of stamps called slim jim by Kellie Stamps. I love these stamps so so much, I think they are set to become a staple in my stamp collection. I love that they are so versitle. I am wanting to play with colouring them in and embossing with them!!
I kept the opposite page just really simple and just stuck down the hello twinkle onto some of the paper that cam in the kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment