Pages

Sunday 29 January 2017

Christmas Challenge #48: Snow Globes

These snow globes were a super last minute gift that we made for my mum a couple of days before Christmas. My boys had a ball making them!
I picked up the snow globes at spotlight for just a few dollars and they worked out perfectly. I love that these don't have any water in them so they are super dooper easy to make. 
We just took photos of the boys, printed them out, cut around them, laminated them and then hot glued them to the base of the globe. The boys made trees to go in the background then they filled the globe with a bunch of glitter and  stars.
I ended up making another one that had both the boys in one snow globe that I am going to keep. They were definitely well received and my mum hasn't put them away yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment