Pages

Monday 30 January 2017

Project life: Week One

Since deciding to do my project life album this year digitally through the app I am already feeling much better about keeping up with it, it is so super fast. The only downside to using the app is that you can't embellish! But I think that it will work out ok because I will be able to use up my stash and crafty stuff in different ways in my scrapbooking and travellers notebooks
 I love that I can do it any where any time on my phone. I feel like this is going to make it a project that is so doable to complete!
I am yet to complete my 2016 album, I think I abandoned it somewhere between July and September but I was creating an album that had a combination of project life and scrap pages and I continued to scrap longer than that, I think. I guess that I need to go back and complete what ever I haven't done!
I have decided that I am going to get my project life printed in book form this year, I'm not sure weather it is better to get it printed at the halfway mark or weather to just wait till the end to get it printed, Im not exactly sure how many pages will fit in a book!?
Have you started your project life for 2017 or are you still completing last years. If you are starting or have started this years, do you have a plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment