Pages

Saturday 30 July 2016

She Scraps! With Painted Hearts!

Hi! Ive been a absent a little longer than I thought I had, mostly because Ive been so busy scrapbooking that I forgot to share them here, the good news is that I have a tonne to share! During the school holidays my boys and I spent nearly every day in the craft room, we made so many fun things but they were mostly hoooked on snail mail and making postcards for friends.

The other reason I haven't been here is that my computer died, like really, so I finally got a new fancy one!with a new computer my craft room had to have a little makeover and we have now been spending a heap of time in here together! There is now enough room for the boys to be in here too which is awesome!

So this layout was so fun to make, I used my die citing machine and  some kaiser craft heart dies to create these layers of hearts in a grid pattern. I cut them for some paper that I had painted and then added lots of fun other little bits and pieces including tulle, curtain fabric, wash tape, wool, buttons, wood veneer, lace and even some cork! The title and the journal card are from Amy Tangerine line better together and the paper behind the photos is some from the Heidi Swapp minc range that I left black just because I liked it!

I stitched the white yardstick onto some kaisercraft yellow paper and Im loving the pop of yellow it gives to the page!
Loving how this page turned out! I'll be back soon with so much more to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment