Pages

Saturday 23 January 2016

She Scraps

I'm still crushing on Crate Paper's 'Hello Love'  papers, I may just use them all up very quickly! they are just so pretty and I love the combination of black and white with pinks.
 I painted with acrylics this wreath in sections, fussy cut them and then joined them up on the page. Also just painted the title, I wrote a whole pile of words on a page until I was happy with how one looked then cut it out and adhered it to the page
 Keeping the paint theme, I painted straight onto the patterned paper on this one- I love how you can still see the little polka dots and hearts through the paint.
 I've only purchased the paper pad from this range so I just cut up one of the pages to use as embellishments. There is a little bit from some freckled fawn kits too.
I'm loving scrapping these memories from last year. It totally makes me happy!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you scrap and this picture is truly such a beautiful shot of you and your husband-love dee x

    ReplyDelete