Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Bunny Bags!

Recently a lovely instagramer, bespokeoutlaw had made some cute bunny bags, she posted a few photos of them, they were so bright and cute and just adorable and I couldn't stop thinking about them. I decided that I HAD to have a go at them! I love it when inspiration hits like that and something actually comes from it!
 After a quick trip to the craft store I whipped up these six in an afternoon. I'm kinda hoping there will be more.Right now I have just enough for some sweet little girls in my life but I can think of a  few more people who I would like to gift these to at Easter.
 So here is a closer look at each one:





They are a fun way to use up lefter over scraps of fabric or have a little fun buying some pretty new pieces of fabric. I love this kind of quick project that you can kind of production line to make a few of them. Hopefully I will find some time to make some more really soon. 
Have you started making any Easter crafts?

No comments:

Post a Comment