Pages

Friday 10 June 2016

She Scraps- Playing with stencils

Oh my! I had so much fun making these stencil type pages and I'm loving how they turned out. This is a picture of my niece and I at Christmas, doesn't she have a sweet little face!
I cut these stencils with my silhouette and then spent time cutting up little bits of paper and sticking them to the back. Oh boy did it feel good to be cutting up scraps of paper and sticking them together. Some how when I use all of my little scraps for something like this it REALLY feels like I'm SCRAPPING!

I'm loving the geometric hearts I'm seeing everywhere so I just had to give it a go. I added the title 'love' which was also cut with my silhouette with some American Crafts Pow paper which was really awesome to cut- the glitter on it doesn't come off which really helps with cutting it!
So much fun! See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment