Pages

Saturday 18 June 2016

She Scraps- Side By Side

 My Autistic son Luke he loves scissors and glue- like sometimes I wonder if he likes scissors and glue even more than me. I  challenged myself to scrap side by side with him, not easy- have you ever scrapped with your kids?
So the easiest way to start was to each pick some things out and just scrap with those things. Luke just went for it, he began cutting and sticking down, he added layer upon layer and created such a fun page.

 He was SUPER proud of himself!! Can you tell ?! ha haa
It was so awesome watching him just cut and stick, of course he just had to put his name on it and that is two love hearts next to his name, he stuffed up the first one so he just went for it again.
I just had to scrap a photo of Luke and I together, I used the Amy Tangerine better together collection with a little freckled fawn in there.
There will be many more pages from Luke in the future, he has been asking me all week to scrapbook. He's Awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment