Pages

Thursday 5 March 2015

She Scraps

I got out the paint set again and played with some blues and greens. I think that it is my favourite thing to play with when I get the paints out, I love colour and I love mixing and making new colours, I could do it all day long.
 I had this cute photo of two of my boys and I that I just had to scrap, my hubby has a beard right now and I really should scrap some photos of it because his little bit of facial hair has caused a lot of contoversy, so funny! 
 I used a lot of wood veneer and Heidi Swapp products on this one, I kinda am in love with her products at the moment. I added gold paint to the word 'adore' and then sprinkled some glitter on it to make it all sparkly.
One of the polka dot bags from my last post is tucked in behind the photo and has a project life card with the journaling on it again. Tucked away for little hands to come and find.

No comments:

Post a Comment