Pages

Sunday 21 September 2014

Mamie Made Christmas: Bath Mitts

I know what you are thinking: its way too early to be thinking about Christmas! But people if you are going to be making anything for Christmas its time to start thinking about it. I had known for a long time that I wanted to give more crafty stuff this year and when I saw this pattern on One Craft Mumma I just knew that these would go perfectly with the soaps I had already made. 
If you would like to make them too you can find the pattern here
 So I thought over the coming weeks I would share some of the cChristmas organisation (aka making) happening here. I have already made a decent start on some crafty things and have a list of things that I would love to make.
 Back to Bath Mitts! I used sugar n cream cotton I had never used it before and really enjoyed working with it, like I must get my hands on some more soon! The colours are so luscious and bright, I love that.
 I think my ice cream soaps go so nicely with them, lots of lovely stripes of colour.
 
 Can you tell I loved making these, they are a really simple make, you know that is my very favourite kind of make right?
Hope you are having a bright and colourful Saturday.
Have you planed to make anything for Christmas or are you already well on your way to a more handmade Christmas?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, they look fantastic. Thanks so much for using my pattern xx

    ReplyDelete