Pages

Monday 29 September 2014

She Scraps

I thought I would pop in with a catch up Scrappy Share. 
 Because I've been doing project life this year I feel like its given me the freedom to scrap the photos that I really want to scrap rather than needing to scrap all of our photos to tell our story.
(This page uses: gold glitter paper, studio calico enamel dots, kaiser craft tags, francheville cork stickers and lace etc)
 As you can see one of my very favorite things to scrap is pictures of Paul (my hubby) and I. On the page above the big yellow piece of paper lifts up to reveal more photos and journaling underneath.
(this page uses: a whole big pile of Heidi Swapp products)
 All of the hearts on the page above are hand drawn and are painted with watercolours and gelato. My little Lukey is also one of my favorite subjects to scrap, his loving energy just oozes from him and that makes it easy to scrap pages about him. 
(this page uses: some ctmh bits, some old stuff from my stash, white card stock AC and handmade embellishments)
And finally there has been some catching up on project life and keeping it super simple. This was Paul's first adventure on his new little boat. Lots of fun!
(lots of white card stock and studio calico embellishments)

No comments:

Post a Comment