Pages

Wednesday 22 October 2014

She Scraps

Thought I would pop in with a scrappy share today. I'm still trying to keep up with project life and I'm still loving it but I am missing traditional scrapbooking a little lately, I might have to fix that soon and get scrapping!

Somehow week 38 is really all about me, I guess that sometimes happens. I didn't get any photos of the boys this week, it's all about how my hubby challenged me to wear more colour because I mostly wear black with jeans. And that took over the week, it's ok though sometimes its all about the boys and I'm sure over the year it all balences out!

The previous week was all about spring hitting, snail mail and my new (early birthday gift) sillouette! There's some Heidi Swapp Hello Today paper in there as a background.

For some crazy reason I seem to only have pictures of one side of each week. I'm going to have to fix that ;-) Well this last one is from back in August and I'm loving the pop of green. So there you go I have been project lifting slowly but surely and hopefully I will complete the year!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment