Pages

Monday 27 October 2014

Snail Mail Incoming

My lovely pen pal sent me some more lovely snail mail, I thought you might like to see it.
I think she is super talented, I can crotchet but I cant read a pattern so the things I make are super limited (to scarfs ha haa) and she keeps coming up with such beautiful gifts. She sent me a gorgeous mug cosy and two coasters. It was such a nice idea for a gift and I was so surprised when I opened it, I'm really loving having a pen pal who is creative its so much fun!
I really don't have any coasters at the moment and I keep leaving tea marks wherever I go, so it really was the perfect gift. It was so lovely to sit with that cup of tea and read a letter, its such a shame that people don't write letters anymore its such a lovely thing to do and to receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment