Pages

Monday 27 October 2014

Snail Mail Outgoing

Well It all started with my lovely pen pal who sent me this also lovely tea pouch. I had made some of these last year had been thinking that I would send her one next when this one arrived in the mail.
When I posted it on Instergram there were some lovely comments and I decided that I would snail mail pay it forward and send the ones that I had sitting here to two instergrammers and send something else to my pen pal.
So two tea pouches were sent off along with some soaps I also had lieing around ;-)
 All wrapped up with feathers and string
 And of course pink polka dots.
 Even the post packs had some feathery goodness.
 So there you have it. Thank you to my pen pal who inspired a snail mail pay it forward. And now we will all be drinking tea from our tea pouches!

1 comment:

  1. So lovely Amie I love the feathers you need to do a post on them would love to know how-love dee

    ReplyDelete