Pages

Saturday 3 January 2015

Sunday Scraps

I've been playing with paper, just because I feel like it. I am totally loving the pink and gold colour combination at the moment, I had pink and gold one one of my Christmas trees this year and I really loved it, it was ohh so pretty.
Thus page has lots of embellishments from one of the Heidi Swapp project life kits (you can pick them up at spotlight), the background paper is a Dear Lizzy Serendipity and there are a couple of embellishments from that range too.
 I cant help it I so much love scrapping girly photos, if only I had girls sigh....
I did love having my two little nieces over for Christmas this year. I always forget what its like to have girls here until they are here. My boys are getting more and more boyish as they get older and there are more and more boy activities going on here all the time.
Paul bought me a flutterbly ( a flying fairy) toy for fun for Christmas and the girls had a lovely time playing with it, so much fun.
 I love to use things that I have around the place on my scrap pages, this one has tissue paper, paper straws, some note paper and a rectangular doily that I had around. Also some more Serendipity and  some embellishments from the Heidi Swapp Project Life glitter kit.
Its nice to be finally getting back into making something after the business of Christmas, I love the quietness of this time of year. Love that there are so many possibilities for creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment