Pages

Friday 6 February 2015

She Scraps!

I have been having a lovely time playing with watercolor paints lately and I think there will be a lot more of this in the future because I love it. I love mixing colours and I love how vibrant the colours can be.
 I have a few things that I want to achieve this year with my scrapbooking, one is to scrap more with white card stock it just feels so much simpler to me and lets me play much more and two to scrap more my style and not worry so much.Its sometimes hard to remember to keep things simple and I have to keep reminding myself!
 The butterflies on this page are silhouette cut files that I cut with white card-stock then painted with watercolours then added the polka dots with some colour shine mist and a Heidi Swapp mask. 
 I also managed to pop some patty pans in there, ahh polka dots and patty pans I love you. SO much fun scrapping in bright happy colours :)
Of course I always love scrapping a selfie, such fun! Well I should be back later today with a snail mail share. Hope your having a lovey weekend!

1 comment:

  1. love the use of the watercolours what kind do you use.i saw them in the bookmark post and was wondering where you got them from....also forgot to ask what are gelatos...
    this page is lovely and something to keep and treasure--love dee x

    ReplyDelete